Year 11 Careers Entitlement
Year 11 will be doing the following:-
- Continue with development of transferable skills.
- Continue with character development to ensure that students have the skills, qualities and capabilities that employers need from their future workforce.
- Continual review of CV and update when appropriate.
- 1-2-1 careers support from Careers Adviser when needed.
- 1-2-1 Senior Leadership Team mentoring where required.
- Year 12 Kirk Hallam College Induction Day.
- Visits to alternative Further education providers.
- Support with all College/apprenticeship applications.
- Research on a variety of websites.
- Continue exploring pathways during tutor time.
- Active tutor mentoring.
- Destination Planning.
- Kirk Hallam Careers and Networking Fair
- Various subject related visits.
- Continue charity fund raising.
- After school enrichment/extended study
- Sports programme during school time and after school.
- Student Voice
- National Citizen Service application
- Kirk Hallam Alumni sign up. Keep in touch with our students as a way of them inspiring our current students and for us to continue to share and celebrate in their achievements.
- Revision techniques and preparation for GCSE examinations.
- Personality Testing – identifying suitable careers
- Access to activities on the Unifrog careers platform
- Cross Country Success!
KHCA students represent the County at Cross Country (PE - 09/12/2021)
- Christmas Dinner, 2021
Thursday 16th December 2021. (Whole School - 07/12/2021)
- Year 11 Science Revision
Please see below for details of upcoming examinations and revision sessions. (Whole School - 01/11/2021)
- Health & Social Care Apprenticeships
Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care, open to those aged 16+ (Whole School - 22/09/2021)
- Year 7 Football Trials
Friday 17th September, 21 (Whole School - 16/09/2021)